- Neutral buoyancy wetsuit for swimmers with a natural streamlined body position that doesn’t tire over long distances.
- Panel layout based on one of the highest rated wetsuits of the last decade.
- Made with 100% Yamamoto materials to ensure a much lighter, more flexible suit for maximum comfort and performance.
- Increase your outdoor swim season without adding extra buoyancy.
- Natural and neutral swim position.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
The panel design is based on our award-winning Aspire wetsuit but with a one-piece shoulder panel made from 1.5mm Yamamoto #40 SCS Nano for maximum flexibility. The thicknesses of each panel has also been reduced and balanced to keep the body aligned in the water.
The neutral buoyancy of the suit, is perfect for those who find that standard suits raise their legs too far out of the water, causing unwanted pressure on the lower back.
Key Features Include:
1.5mm one-piece shoulder panel with no seams from elbow to elbow increases flexibility and distance per stroke, helping you to conserve energy and swim faster.
Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course.
Downwards YKK zip makes it easy to get the suit both on and off.
We work on new developments with Yamamoto as a chosen supplier because the neoprene offers fantastic performance features such as:
Speed: The aqua dynamic 'SCS' Nano coating applied to the neoprene creates almost zero drag through the water. A drag coefficient of just 0.021 compared with 4.0 for regular neoprene wetsuits.
Flexibility: A massive 480-580% in elongation, compared with human skin (underarm) which is just 60-70%. Superior flexibility and comfort with an expansion of 7x conventional wetsuit materials.
Warmth: Keeping the body warm in cold waters helps to reduce body fatigue and improve performance.
Environmentally friendly and buoyant: Derived from limestone rather than oil, the neoprene has a 23% higher closed-cell structure, increasing the buoyancy levels for the swimmer.