Aeroforce is Zone3’s flagship range of trisuits. Offering the very best in terms of performance, the collection has been described as “World Class” by 220 triathlon magazine. The new Aeroforce collection is designed to make a statement to the triathlon community. Boasting a combination of leading performance fabrics from Italy and France together with innovative heat bonded technology these suits are designed to make you race FAST.
What makes this product different:
The Aerofoce Nano is back! Making the most of new generation tech fabrics, this suit is designed to be leaner and meaner than ever before. If you’re looking to get the most out of your performance, make new Personal Bests and achieve higher finishing positions, then this racing suit is a must. A front zip and rear pockets makes it perfect for any Sprint or Olympic race.
- Five Fabrics are used to offer the best speed and comfort throughout the race. Each of them has a water repellent Nano coating to significantly reduce drag and help minimise water absorption during the swim.
Aerodynamics: A ground-breaking fabric featured on the chest and the front of the legs is designed specifically to make the suit as Aerodynamic as possible. Made in Italy, this unique dotted fabric creates turbulence in a layer of air around the body. Separation of the air is therefore delayed which results in a smaller vortex and less drag. This fabric is located in areas which usually create the most drag, our innovative design helps you to cut through the air faster with every revolution or step.
- Support: The front of the suit is made from Aeroforce fabric which is one of the most expensive performance fabrics on the market and is extremely light, supportive, breathable and quick drying.
- Breathability: The rest of the suit is made from our Airflo, Sensory and Aquaflo fabrics to give a balance between compression, comfort and breathability for optimum temperature control.
- Glue bonding Technology is used on the only forward facing chest seam to further minimise any drag and the rest of the suit uses flat locked stitching for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Chest Zip – A waterproof chest zip is used to stop any water entry and allow for extra ventilation and temperature management during the run phase.
- High quality Italian pad – A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. Minimising water absorption and providing vital protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
- New Pocket Design: Two carefully positioned pockets on each side panel of the suit to allow nutritional products or other race accessories to be accessed with ease.
- Silicone UFO leg grippers – Newly designed leg grippers combine a soft elastic material with internal silicone. These grippers are stitched to the bottom of the leg material rather than inside to create a more comfortable fit and do a fantastic job of preventing any movement during the cycle and run.
- Elastic Technology and binding gives a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
Total Zip protection: Soft fabrics are used to cover the inside of the zipper and this is combined with ‘fold over’ cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip on the chest.The overall suit is designed to improve your speed, comfort and efficiency across all three disciplines. It’s a great looking suit with the performance and comfort needed to maximise your results this season.